Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man.” Later she gave birth to his brother Abel.
Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the LORD. And Abel also brought an offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel and his offering, but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.
Then the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”
Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.” While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.
- Paul on Superstitianity 03: God’s M.0. – Miracles or People?
- Instrumentally on Pop Mockers 01: Jesus VS Satan
- Bible News Network | Breakroom Studios on The Creation… of BNN
- No Show , Archive » “Occupy Wall Street List” Music Video on Free MP3: Christmas Booze
- No Show , Archive » New Song: “Occupy Wall Street List” on Free MP3: Christmas Booze